A roof is one of the most vital elements of your home that, besides adding value to your property, keeps you and your family safe and comfortable. However, it’s surprising how often your roof is overlooked when it comes to routine maintenance and repairs. You may not know that your roof needs repair or upgrade until mold and mildew start growing on the ceiling or, even worse, water leaking straight into your living room.
Luckily, there’s always a way to fix such issues before the repairs become costly and complicated. Roof coating is one such maintenance procedure that can work magic with all roof types. Think of the old and rusty roofs that need instant repair, and the right roof coating will make it durable and even create a new look.
We believe there’s always a better, more cost-effective option for restoring your roof’s beauty and integrity, without incurring the extra cost.
Let’s quickly go over some of the main benefits of roof coating compared to roof replacement:
- Saves Money – Roof coatings can potentially result in 40% in savings compared to roof replacement.
- Less Disturbance – Due to the way we operate, we install roof coatings with minimal noise, without disturbing tenants or property owners in the process.
- Save on Energy Bills – Since our product is UV reflective, a coated roof can potentially change the inside temperature by up to 10 degrees.
- 20 Year Warranty – By using quality products from trusted manufacturers, we can offer warranties that last up to 20 years.
- Better Protection – Unlike re-roofs or tear-offs, roof coating provides an additional layer of protection to help your roof last longer.